The electric direct shear instrument consists of the main parts of the shear box (upper box and lower box), the lever vertical loading system, the force measuring ring, the horizontal electric loading system (motor, variable speed gear box) and so on. The direct shear test is used to determine the shear strength of clayey soil, silty soil and sandy soil under drainage conditions. It can also be used to measure the consolidation fast shear, fast shear test and residual strength cm/s the permeability coefficient <10-6. According to the user's needs, the direct shear tester can be assembled by single or multi-link, or it can be automatically collected and processed.
II. Main technical indicators
1. vertical load: maximum 400 kPa
2. pressure rating: kPa 100,200,300,400
3. bar ratio :1:12
4. shear box :4
5. horizontal shear force: Max.1.2kN
6. specimen area :750 px2x 50px (H)
7. rate :2.4,0.8,0.1,0.02 mm/min..
8. power :<100 W
9. power supply :220 V±10%50 Hz
10. Instrument size :680 x 740x 1050mm (LXWxH)
11. Weight :200 kg