YUC.YJZDJ-1 The instrument is used to measure the compression coefficient, compression modulus, consolidation coefficient, volume compression coefficient and other performance indexes of soil under the condition of lateral limit under the control of continuous loading with equal strain.The pore water pressure can be measured especially at the bottom of the soil sample, and its loading rate is based on the soil property. thus, the consolidation coefficient under any pressure condition can be obtained by data processing software at any time.
the instrument can also be tested for consolidation under stress control conditions. consolidation pressure can be arbitrarily adjusted at 0-800 kpa. the compression curve and the compressibility index are also obtained. Curve reports can be exported directly in PDF, excel, word, etc.
II. Performance characteristics:
- Built-in battery, real-time clock function
- General network data transfer interface, software has data upload function
- Automatic computer control acquisition and processing, data visualization
- Automatic motor loading, stress control or strain control
- Control program module can be upgraded to wireless, expand the instrument function,
- The test process is fully computer-controlled and easy to operate without manual intervention
- Simple structure, small size, light weight, quick and convenient installation, suitable for field use
- The data acquisition and processing system can collect the deformation data of soil samples in real time through the network interface, and issue the command to control the consolidation instrument, and automatically apply the consolidation pressure step by step according to the test requirements.
- Configure 480*270 dot array color touch screen to display the current experimental state data in real time, which can be controlled by both touch screen and user's PC control test.
- Built-in SD card, automatic recording of experimental process data, equipment can automatically complete the test process records without computer
III. Main technical parameters:
- Sample sectional area :30cm2
- Sample height :20mm
- Power :220V±10%50Hz.
- Loading mode: Mechanical and electrical loading
- Consolidation pressure :0-800 KPA; relative error ≤±1.0%
- Displacement: Range 20mm, Resolution :≤1um; Precision ≤0.2% F.S
- Control mode and data acquisition: system automatic control plus unloading and data acquisition (including data acquisition recording equipment)