Yuc.htzxb4-1 intelligent quadruple variable head permeameter
1、 Test preparation
1. Cut the undisturbed soil sample (or prepare the disturbed soil sample manually) with the ring cutter according to the standard test method;
2. If the soil sample needs to be saturated, the methods of saturation include vacuum pumping method, immersion saturation method and water head saturation method, etc. the soil sample saturation method of this test shall be correctly selected according to the test specifications.
2、 Operation steps
1. Before the test, water shall be injected into the water tank first, and then the three-way switch shall be turned to "make-up water" in order to make the water level of the plexiglass pipe reach the upper limit (at the head of 1m); the three-way switch shall be turned to "permeate", the vessel switch shall be turned on to make the air in the lower permeable stone and the pipeline drain off, and the three-way switch shall be turned to "close" when the water seeps out permeable stone, and the vessel switch shall be turned off at the same time.
2. Cover both ends of the saturated soil sample with wet filter paper, put it into the permeation container, then place the sealing O-ring, sealing pressing plate, tighten the locking bolt (to avoid bottom leakage) on the outer side of the ring cutter in turn, then place the permeable stone, guide ring and pressure transmitting piston above the soil sample, and press the rubber wood handle against the piston;
3. Turn on the three-way switch in turn to make up water, make the water level of the plexiglass pipe close to the upper limit (below 1m), turn the three-way switch to "penetration" in turn, and start the penetration test operation.
3、 System control
1. Turn on the computer, run the test software, set the relevant parameters on the software interface, start the data collection, turn on the container switch, and start the test.
2. After the test, reset all switches, upload the test data to the computer, and select different time periods to calculate the corresponding permeability coefficient according to the relationship curve between time and water head change.