Yuc.izzd-1a intelligent dynamic triaxial tester
1、 Test preparation
1. Prepare the soil sample for the experiment, put the latex membrane into the membrane cylinder, draw out the air in the membrane to make the membrane close to the inner wall, put the soil sample in, open the switch at the interface of the membrane cylinder to let the air in, put down the latex membrane at both ends, and take out the soil sample wrapped by the latex membrane;
2. Using the back pressure system, exhaust the base and upper cap of soil sample, and place filter paper and permeable stone;
3. The soil sample is aligned with the soil sample base, and the latex film is put down to fit the soil sample base; the upper cap is placed at the upper end, and the latex film is put down to fit the upper cap, and the circular fan-shaped latex film is placed on the upper cap;
4. The base and top cap of the soil sample shall be respectively tied with leather bars to avoid air leakage;
5. Clean the sealing ring of the pressure chamber base and place the plexiglass cover;
6. Clean the sealing ring of the upper cover of the pressure chamber and place it on the plexiglass cover; tighten the locking screw;
7. Respectively connect the water pipes of confining pressure, back pressure and water inlet.
2、 Operation steps
1. Close the vent valve on the upper cover of the pressure chamber, start to apply the confining pressure to make the soil sample consolidated;
2. After consolidation, the display of the underwater sensor returns to zero. Adjust the nut on the pressure transmitting rod or the height of the loading system to make the underwater sensor fit the cap on the soil sample. After binding, the underwater sensor displays a negative value at this time. Continue to adjust the nut on the pressure transmitting rod to make the underwater sensor display zero;
3. Set various test parameters, start to apply confining pressure, and observe whether there is air leakage (water) at each interface;
4. Carry out consolidation drainage, compression test and vibration test according to relevant test procedures.
3、 System control
1. Turn on the computer, run the test software, set the relevant parameters on the software interface, and start the test,
2. After the test, upload the data, observe the test data and curves, process the test data, calculate the dynamic modulus of elasticity, dynamic damping ratio and other coefficients, and draw the hysteresis loop;
3. Output and print the test results when necessary;
4. After the test, turn off the water, electricity and air source, take out the soil sample and clean the container.
1. The test personnel shall operate according to the test procedures;
2. Irrelevant personnel shall not operate or debug the instrument at will.